Tomorrow November 19, part of the Dextra International team will attend the 4th Biostimulant World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
Ana Santillana, Associate Director at Dextra International will be present at the world’s premier event on agricultural biostimulants, which are increasingly used in crop production. Organized by New Ag International in collaboration with the scientific committee and with the support of industry-leading companies.
There will be discussed topics such as:
– The use of biostimulants to improve abiotic stress tolerance and yield.
– The use of biostimulants to improve plant nutrition, development and quality.
– Mechanisms of biostimulation and structure-function relations.
– Development of new biostimulants: new objectives, sources and screening tools.
– Best practices, market trends and legislation.